– Radiological evaluation of k-wire osteosynthesis, in comparison to fixed-angle-plate osteosynthesis, in patients aged 80 years or more with distal radius fractures. Bezard G, Pezzei C, Hertz H., hand surgery, microsurgery, plastic surgery. 2014; 46: 2-6
– The next step from conventional to minimally invasive techniques in hip replacement – Reduced traumatising approach in hip arthroplasty. Advantages and efforts – first results. Egkher A, Bézard G, Vécsei V, Vienna Future Symposium 2007, Generalhospital Vienna
– Computer model of a three headed biceps brachii muscle: A case report with 3D reconstruction. Bezard G, Hong T, Lozanoff S.
– Presentation of Anatomical Variations using the Aurasma Mobile App Hong T, Bezard G, Lozanoff B, Labrash S, LozanoffS.
– Poster: A graphic pipeline for communication anatomical variations through animated illustrations Hong T, Tamura K, Bezard G, Lozanoff B, Labrash S, Lozanoff S.